Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Toning Lotion 200ml
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Toning Lotion is a two in one lotion that balances and exfoliates, refines the texture and revitalizes the skin.
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Toning Lotion is a refining toner that balances the skin and evens the skin's texture. The liquid texture is refreshing and instantly revitalizes the skin for a luminous and radiant result. This lotion has powerful ingredients to be an effective start of your beauty regimen. To begin with, Lactobionic Acid is a PHA that gently removes dead skin cells, moisturizes and shields the skin. Additionally, Zinc PCA is essential to balance skin's oiliness, and also energizes and hydrates the skin. Equally important, Hyaluronic Acid is incorporated to provide surface hydration and protection and to allow water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin.
This toner has a multi-action formula that balances and purifies without drying the skin. As a result, the skin reveals brighter and looks healthy, fresh and luminous.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: daily toning and conditioning, dull skin, uneven texture;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: balances the skin's pH, smooths the skin, removes excess cells, refines the skin, helps to hydrate and protect the skin, helps to control excess oil, both dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones and sulfates.
- Lactobionic Acid is a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that gently lifts off excess skin cells, moisturizes and helps to reinforce the skin barrier;
- Zinc PCA is an anti-acne ingredient that not only normalizes sebum production, but also energizes and hydrates the skin;
- Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent surface hydrator and protectant. In addition, it helps water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin.
How to use
Saturate a cotton pad with Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Toning Lotion and sweep it over the face, avoiding the eye area. Use it after cleansing the face, and before applying the serum, moisturizer and eye cream. Incorporate this step in your morning and evening routine.
All Skin Types