Sesderma K-Vit Anti-Dark Circles Serum Clarifying 30ml
Sesderma K-Vit Anti-Dark Circles Serum Clarifying is ideal for those who have dark circles and eye bags with a vascular origin being able to perfectly hydrate the eye contour and remove all signs of fatigue.
Out of stock
Sesderma K-Vit Anti-Dark Circles Serum Clarifying is an eye contour serum specially designed to remove all signs of fatigue. Its star ingredient is Vitamin K that reduces the build-up of blood pigments responsible for causing dark circles with a purple color. Due to Vitamin K's ability to gradually reduce this type of under-eye pigmentation, this serum is ideal for those who have dark circles and eye bags with a vascular origin. Also rich in Hyaluronic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, and Vitamin E it is perfect to hydrate and protect the eye contour area and lend it a well-rested look. The Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps the skin. While the Superoxide Dismutase and Vitamin E help to protect from oxidative stress and fight premature aging. All in all, with a light and non-greasy texture, this serum is able to perfectly hydrate the eye contour and remove all signs of fatigue.
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: dark circles, eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: reduces dark circles and eye bags, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates and softens the skin.
- Camphanediol and Pinadediol help reduce dark circles and eye bags;
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract and Hydrolized Rice Protein have a decongesting and anti-dark circle action;
- Hyaluronic Acid has the capacity to retain water. This ability not only deeply moisturizes the skin but also plumps it up. It helps keep the skin hydrated while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles;
- Superoxide Dismutase helps to protect from oxidative stress in order to decrease premature aging;
- Vitamin E helps protect the skin from free radicals and limit the photoaging effects on the skin;
- Vitamin K reduces the build-up of blood pigments gradually reducing the under-eye pigmentation.
How to use
Apply Sesderma K-Vit Anti-Dark Circles Serum Clarifying both morning and evening to the clean and dry skin of the eye contour area. Gently tap until the product has been absorbed.
Dark Circles & Aging Signs