Watch videos about this product
Sesderma C-Vit Serum Liposomal is Sesderma's bestseller serum. It not only helps prevent and reduce the first signs of aging but also helps revive dull skin that has lost its vitality. Due to the exposure of the skin to oxidative stress, the skin starts to show the first signs of aging like loss of radiance and fine lines. This serum, rich in antioxidants, is perfect to help daily protect the skin from external environmental aggressors. With Vitamin C as the star ingredient, it can not only protect the skin from free radicals but also boost collagen production. It helps fight aging signs and fatigue, instantly boost luminosity, brighten up the complexion, and enhance the overall appearance of the skin. With a lightweight texture that is suitable for all skin types, it is perfect to return to dull and tired skin an even, radiant, and rejuvenated look.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: dull and tired skin, loss of radiance and vitality, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: has powerful antioxidant properties protecting the skin from free radicals, helps fight signs of aging and fatigue, brightens and illuminates the complexion, helps stimulate collagen production and plump the skin, helps even out the complexion;
- Formulated without: parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Antiox Booster System that combines Ginkgo Biloba, Morus alba, Pterostilbene and Quercetin. It protects the skin from free radicals and boosts the action of Vitamin C;
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, a stabilized form of Vitamin C, has powerful antioxidant properties. It not only protects the skin from free radicals but also helps boost collagen production. It helps fight signs of aging and fatigue, illuminate the complexion, and enhance the overall appearance of the skin;
- Hyaluronic Acid has powerful hydrating properties. It can not only deeply hydrate but also plump the skin smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use
Apply Sesderma C-Vit Serum Liposomal onto clean and dry skin. Apply to both face and neck with a gentle massage.
Dull Skin & Aging Signs