Sesderma Azelac RU Liposomal Depigmenting Serum 30ml
Sesderma Azelac RU Liposomal Depigmenting Serum is a hyperpigmentation treatment serum that helps to prevent and reduce dark spots like melasma, post-inflammatory pigmentation, aging or sun exposure pigmentation. The skin becomes brighter and more even and this serum can be used in combination with other treatments.
Out of stock
Sesderma Azelac RU Liposomal Depigmenting Serum is a hyperpigmentation treatment that can be used to treat pigmentation disorders such as melasma, dark spots from aging, freckles, hormonal spots or hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure. This serum acts on melanin production to reduce it in order to prevent and remove existing dark spots. This leads to brighter skin and reduction of dark areas and can be used by itself or in combination with other treatments or peelings. Suitable for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin and dark skin tones.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, freckles;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: helps to fade dark spots, anti-aging, suitable for all skin tones (including dark skin);
- Formulated without: parabens.
- The combination of Azelaic and Tranexamic Acids with Liquorice Extract and 4-Butylresorcinol helps to directly inhibit melanogenesis and control the melanin transfer to the keratinocytes;
- Lignin Peroxidase helps to degrade the existing melanin in order to fade already existing spots;
- Undecinoil Phenylalanine prevents the hormone alpha-MSH from binding to its receptor and inducing the melanin synthesis;
- Ascorbyl Glucoside and Retinol have an anti-aging action to protect and renew the skin.
How to Use
Apply Sesderma Azelac RU Liposomal Depigmenting Serum daily in the morning and evening on clean skin, applying it directly onto the affected areas with a slight massage. Follow with your favorite moisturizer and always use a sunscreen in the morning to prevent further pigmentation.