Sesderma Azelac Moisturizing Gel 50ml (1.69fl oz) has a soothing effect, calms the skin and soothes irritation on oily and acne-prone skin. Specifically, this moisturizing gel has a balanced pH of 5.5 perfect for these skin types. Furthermore, it reduces redness, regulates seborrhea, reduces the secretion of sebum, and eliminates blackheads. in addition, it inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase, which evens out the skin tone. In turn, the gel reduces the redness of the skin prone to rosacea. Still in this topic, it contains a delicate green pigment that gives the effect of reducing erythema right after application.
Regarding its composition, this gel is enriched with Azeloglycine that combines the cleansing effect of Azelaic acid and the moisturizing properties of Glycine. Thus, your skin is not only refreshed but much more hydrated. Phytosfingosine of plant origin reduces irritation while Milk thistle extract soothes the skin. Either way, this product becomes your perfect ally against oily and acne-prone skin.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: acne, rosacea;
- Time of application: morning or/ and evening,
- Age: 16+;
- Skin type: oily and acne-prone skin;
- Main benefits: reduces redness, regulates seborrhea, reduces the secretion of sebum and eliminates blackheads, unifies skin tone;
- Formulated without: parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- 3% Azeloglycine combines the cleansing effect of azelaic acid and the moisturizing properties of glycine;
- 1% Phytosfingosine of plant origin reduces irritation;
- 1% Milk Thistle extract has a soothing, smoothing and antioxidant effect.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Azelac Moisturizing Gel 50ml (1.69fl oz) gently by massaging with the fingertips until completely absorbed. It can be used as a makeup base. Apply one to two times a day.
Acne & Oily Skin