René Furterer Absolue Kératine Repairing Mask Thin Hair repairs extensive damage and over-processing on fine hair. Specifically formulated for fine hair, this mask features a lightweight formula that nourishes the hair without weighing it down. While plant-based keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber, camelina extract and biocymentine restore the hair's natural barrier in order to help it retain moisture. In essence, this is a double-purpose mask that not only repairs damage and restores resilience to the hair, but also improves its cosmetic appearance in order to reveal shiny and silky soft strands. The highly concentrated formula performs best when used as an intensive therapy for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year. From the very first application, this lush mask leaves fine hair feeling significantly lighter and shinier, as confirmed, respectively, by 93% and 90% of women who tried this product instead of their usual favorite.
- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: damaged and over-processed hair;
- Time of application: use for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year;
- Age: 15+;
- Hair type: fine hair;
- Main benefits: nourishes and strengthens damaged and over-processed fine hair, helps rebuild the hair fiber, restores the natural barrier that helps the hair retain moisture, lightweight formula is suitable for fine hair, as it doesn't weigh down the strands, 100% natural-origin active ingredients;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- Plant keratin, which is rich in amino acids similar to those comprising the hair's natural keratin, works diligently to reconstruct the hair fiber;
- Camelina extract, due to its exceptional concentration of unsaturated fatty acids and omega 3, repairs the hair's hydrolipidic film and restores its original level of protection;
- Biocymentine is a lipid extract of soy which is rich in fatty acids such as ceramides and sterols. Thanks to this unique composition, Biocymentine helps reconstruct and repair the hair fiber.
How to use
After shampooing, apply a dab of René Furterer Absolue Kératine Repairing Mask Thin Hair to towel-dried hair. Leave in for 3-5 minutes, or for 5-10 minutes in case your hair is particularly dry or damaged. Comb out gently, then rinse thoroughly. In order to achieve optimal results, combine with other products in the René Furterer Absolue Kératine range.