René Furterer Absolue Kératine Repairing Shampoo is a mild, sulfate-free shampoo designed for the care of damaged, over-processed hair. With its velvety texture and delicate aroma, this shampoo gently cleanses the hair while contributing to its repair and restoration with active ingredients of 100% natural origin. The highly concentrated formula performs best when used as an intensive therapy for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year. 90% of women felt their hair was significantly softer after just one application; likewise, 93% felt their hair looked bouncier, with renewed movement and vitality. Revitalized and repaired, your locks grow more resistant against styling treatments and environmental aggressions, all the while regaining their natural beauty.
- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: damaged and over-processed hair;
- Time of application: use for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year;
- Age: 15+;
- Hair type: all hair types;
- Main benefits: gently cleanses the hair without drying, helps reconstruct and repair the hair fiber, restores the hair's original resistance, leaves the hair soft and bouncy, 100% natural-origin active ingredients;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- Plant keratin, which is rich in amino acids similar to those comprising the hair's natural keratin, works diligently to reconstruct the hair fiber;
- Camelina extract, due to its exceptional concentration of unsaturated fatty acids and omega 3, repairs the hair's hydrolipidic film and restores its original level of protection;
- Biocymentine is a lipid extract of soy which is rich in fatty acids such as ceramides and sterols. Thanks to this unique composition, biocymentine helps reconstruct and repair the hair fiber.
How to use
Apply René Furterer Absolue Kératine Repairing Shampoo to damp hair, then massage gently in order to create a lather. Leave in for 1-3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. In order to achieve optimal results, combine with other products in the René Furterer Absolue Kératine range.