Shiseido Vital Perfection Overnight Firming Treatment is a restorative face cream that fights aging signs and other localized imperfections while you sleep. Due to the advanced science behind this light-textured cream, your skin will gain back its elasticity, without relinquishing any of the necessary protection. Furthermore, it minimizes issues like dull skin, dryness, loss of firmness, and the appearance of wrinkles. The path towards an invigorated, more youthful complexion is just a few small portions away.
Lastly, Shiseido's innovative V8 and ReNeura technologies form an alliance that reduces dark spots and evens skin tone. All in all, they offer a perfect match for cell regeneration.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: loss of firmness, dryness, roughness, dehydration, dull skin, signs of aging, signs of fatigue, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: at nighttime, before bed;
- Age: 40+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: supple and brighter skin, greater facial contours, extra firmness, more elasticity, even skin tone, less dark spots, purified skin, higher skin resistance. Dermatologically-tested.
- The trademark KURENAI-TruLift Complex contains Benibana flower, known for its anti-aging benefits, reinforcing skin's resistance. It ultimately provides a push-up effect;
- The Phytoconnect found in the ReNeura Technology++ makes the application effects long-lasting. It also boosts the skin's elasticity, thus preventing loss of firmness;
- Finally, the VP8 Technology aggregates a variety of ingredients meant to correct damaged skin, counteracting a dull look or signs of fatigue. Elements like olive root, tea, and angelica root extracts create a successful protective barrier. Plus, it significantly lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Components such as 4MSK also noticeably increase radiance.
How to use
Apply Shiseido Vital Perfection Overnight Firming Treatment to finish your beauty regime, at nighttime. Take the spatula that comes in the package and retrieve two tiny portions. Using your ring finger, spread the cream across four specific zones: your forehead, cheekbones, nose, and chin. Ideally, the direction of each motion should be from the center of your face outwards. Massage delicately until the product is fully absorbed.
All Skin Types