Sesderma Mandelac Liposomal Serum 30ml (1.01fl.oz.) is a serum perfectly adapted for oily and acne-prone skin. Specifically, this product makes it perfect for skins that cannot tolerate other AHS's more intense as it is gentle. In this case, the main active ingredient in this range is Mandelic Acid. It is an alpha-hydroxy acid with a wide molecule that provides slow penetration that does not cause irritation. In turn, it is encapsulated in liposomes which help to prevent signs of age as well as hyperpigmentation in the skin. In addition, this serum has seboregulating properties that make it perfect for oily and sebum-excessive skin. It is also characterized by its antimicrobial activity, especially indicated for acne-prone skin. Finally, the presence of aloe vera moisturizes and soothes the skin while the hyaluronic acid fills in the wrinkles that already exist in the skin.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: wrinkles, fine lines, oiliness;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 25+;
- Skin type: normal to oily skin, including sensitive skin;
- Main benefits: regulates sebum production; smoothes wrinkles, skin discoloration and gives firmness; has an antioxidant, antibacterial and moisturizing action.
- Mandelic Acid combines moisturizing, antibacterial and anti-aging properties of fruit acids. It is a natural alpha-hydroxy acid that improves the structure and appearance of the skin, smoothes superficial wrinkles, reduces imperfections and acne. In addition it lightens discoloration;
- Aloe Vera stimulates the skin to the processes of regeneration and renewal;
- Hyaluronic Acid can not only deeply moisturize the skin but also work as a filler. It helps keep the skin hydrated while helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Mandelac Liposomal Serum 30ml (1.01fl.oz.) daily on clean and dry face. Then follow with your regular moisturizer.
Oily & Acne-Prone Skin