Sesderma Azelac Ru Depigmenting Booster Ampoules 10x1.5ml
Sesderma Azelac Ru Depigmenting Booster Ampoules are shock treatment ampoules for all skin types and phototypes that help prevent and reduce all types of dark spots.
Regular Price: $24.69
Special Price $14.81
Sesderma Azelac Ru Depigmenting Booster Ampoules were specifically formulated to fight all types of dark spots. Combining a powerful formula with the most advanced technology these ampoules can help prevent and reduce melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentations, and dark spots from aging. Because the active ingredients are encapsulated in liposomes, they are able to provide the skin all their benefits. Protecting the active ingredients, this technology enhances their stability and increases their effectivity. With Azelaic and Tranexamic Acid, which are powerful depigmenting actives, this serum not only helps to directly inhibit melanogenesis but also controls the melanin transfer to the keratinocytes acting on all types of hyperpigmentations. In addition, also containing Retinol and Vitamin C, these ampoules stimulate cell renewal and brighten up the complexion lending the skin a radiant and also smoother appearance.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: uneven skin tone, dark spots, hyperpigmentations;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 18+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: both prevents and reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentations, unifies and evens out the complexion, suitable for all skin tones (including dark skin);
- Formulated without: parabens.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside, also known as Vitamin CG, is a derivative of Vitamin C. With powerful antioxidant properties it not only protects the skin from free radicals but also helps boost collagen production. It brightens up the complexion, overall enhancing the appearance of the skin;
- Azelaic Acid and Tranexamic Acid combined with 4-Butylresorcinol help to directly inhibit melanogenesis and control the melanin transfer to the keratinocytes;
- Retinol which stimulates cell renewal, lending the skin a radiant and also smoother appearance;
- Undecinoil Phenylalanine prevents the hormone alpha-MSH from binding to its receptor and inducing melanin synthesis.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Azelac Ru Depigmenting Booster Ampoules onto cleansed and dry skin with circular movements. As an intensive treatment apply once a day. As maintenance use once a week. Keep in mind that when making a depigmenting treatment it is also important to apply sunscreen.