Mustela Baby Hydra Bébé Body Lotion 300ml (10.14fl oz)
We try our best to make the image match the product we have in stock. In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented.
Info Icon

Mustela Baby Hydra Bébé Body Lotion 300ml (10.14fl oz)

Price
$17.59

Order now and get it between Monday April 22nd and Wednesday April 24th in the United States with DHL Express Shipping.



Mustela Baby Hydra Bébé Body Lotion 300ml (10.14fl oz) moisturizes and strengthens the skin from the first days of life, protecting the health of your baby's skin today and for the future.

About

Mustela Baby Hydra Bébé Body Lotion 300ml (10.14fl oz) is a light and fluid body milk for babies and children, which may be used from birth on. Thanks to a specially developed formula that includes Avocado Perseose®, a patented ingredient of natural origin, as well as Sunflower Oil and plant-based Glycerin, this deeply hydrating lotion helps strengthen the baby's delicate skin barrier, all the while leaving the skin soft and beautifully scented. The light and fluid consistency absorbs quickly, improving the skin's levels of moisture over the long term.

As a last note, the Hydra Bébé Body Lotion is a pediatric high tolerance composition that was dermatologically tested. In fact, it is suitable to provide daily care to all newborns and toddlers, including babies out of NICU. Moreover, it contains 97% of ingredients from a natural origin. The remaining 3% components are responsible for ensuring product longevity and a pleasant texture that is easy to apply.

Characteristics
  • Texture: lotion;
  • Skin issues: dryness, baby care;
  • Time of application: morning and/or evening;
  • Age: 0+;
  • Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
  • Main benefits: provides an immediate and long-lasting moisturizing effect, strengthens the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling silky, soft, and supple, preserves the skin's cellular resources, has a hypoallergenic formula, contains 97% ingredients of natural origin.
Main Ingredients
* Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
Icon info
  • Avocado Perseose® is a biomimetic natural active ingredient that hydrates and helps the development of the baby's fragile skin barrier;
  • Sunflower Oil, which is rich in sterol and a source of essential fatty acids, moisturizes the skin;
  • Vitamin E protects the skin from external aggressions, keeping it supple and soft;
  • Plant-based Glycerine moisturizes the skin and also protects it from water evaporation.
How to use

Apply an appropriate amount of Mustela Baby Hydra Bébé Body Lotion 300ml (10.14fl oz) in the morning and evening to the baby or child's entire body. Then, massage gently for maximum absorption. Finally, complement its use with other products from the same brand for a global caring action.