Mustela Baby Foam Shampoo Newborns Cradle Cap 150ml (5.07fl oz)
Info Icon

We try our best to make the image match the product we have in stock. In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented.

Mustela Baby Foam Shampoo Newborns Cradle Cap 150ml (5.07fl oz)

Price
$12.14

Order now and get it between Monday March 4th and Wednesday March 6th in the United States with DHL Express Shipping.



Mustela Baby Foam Shampoo Newborns Cradle Cap 150ml (5.07fl oz) is a cleansing foam for the newborn's hair and scalp, which eliminates cradle cap and prevents its recurrence.

Mom Hacks:  How to Apply Foam Shampoo for Newborns with Normal Skin | Mustela
Play
Mom Hacks: How to Apply Foam Shampoo for Newborns with Normal Skin | Mustela
About

Mustela Baby Foam Shampoo Newborns Cradle Cap 150ml (5.07fl oz) is a gentle foam that cleanses the delicate scalps of babies and children, while also eliminating and preventing cradle cap. Through a combination of Avocado Polyphenols with a Patented Blend of Rebalancing Ingredients, this formula helps to eliminate crusty or oily scaly patches on a baby's scalp and prevent their reappearance. With a simple and hypoallergenic formula - that does not sting the eyes – this product is efficient when it comes to maintaining hair’s health and a purified scalp. In fact, it is suitable to be used in newborns and toddlers, including babies out of the NICU.

As a last note, the Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Shampoo has 99% of ingredients from natural origin in its formula. The remaining 1% components are responsible for ensuring product longevity and a pleasant texture that is easy to apply.

Characteristics
  • Texture: foam;
  • Skin issues: scalp cleanse, cradle cap;
  • Time of application: during bath;
  • Age: 0+;
  • Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
  • Main benefits: gently cleanses the newborn and baby's scalp, eliminates and prevents the reappearance of cradle cap, protects the scalp, soothes the scalp, does not cause tears, hypoallergenic formula, contains 99% ingredients of natural origin;
  • Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, silicones, fragrance.
Main Ingredients
Icon info

* Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.

  • Avocado Polyphenols are patented natural ingredients that not only soften and protect the scalp but also keep the hair healthy;
  • A Patented Blend of Rebalancing Ingredients helps to soothe the scalp while also keeping it clean and helping eliminate and prevent cradle cap.
How to use

Apply a small amount of Mustela Baby Foam Shampoo Newborns Cradle Cap 150ml (5.07fl oz) and gently massage into the newborn's wet hair. Then, let the formula act for one to two minutes. Finish by rinsing carefully. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly. In order to achieve optimal results, complement this formula with other products from the same range.

Product Indications
Cradle Cap
Ingredients
Info Icon

* Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.