Watch videos about this product
Mustela Baby 1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream was specially formulated to take care of the baby's sensitive skin with each diaper change. Its unique formula, not only helps repair and soothe the skin but also creates a protective layer that shields the delicate skin of the nappy area. The combination of patented natural ingredients guarantees this triple effectiveness. Avocado Perseose® nourishes the skin, Oxeoline of Alcacea® reduces inflammation, and Sunflower Oil Distillate soothes the skin. In addition, Zinc Oxide forms a protective barrier that shields the skin against both dampness and external aggressors. Practical not only to apply but also to wipe off, this cream can be easily spread onto the baby's diaper area, for quick and easy changes.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: diaper change, irritation, redness, sensitivity;
- Time of application: throughout the day with each diaper change;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: nourishes and soothes the nappy area, promotes a healthier skin barrier, helps prevent and minimize both redness and irritation, creates a protective layer that shields the delicate skin of the nappy area against both dampness and external aggressors, has a formula with 98% ingredients of natural origin;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Avocado Perseose® has the ability to reinforce the skin barrier and preserve the cellular richness of the skin. It helps hydrate, nourish and also protect comforting the skin;
- Oxeoline of Alcacea® helps reduce inflammation minimizing both redness and irritation;
- Sunflower Oil Distillate provides lipids to promote a healthier skin barrier. It helps deeply nourish and replenish the skin helping repair and soothe damaged or irritated skin;
- Zinc Oxide forms a protective barrier that shields the delicate skin of the nappy area against both dampness and external aggressors.
How to use
Apply Mustela Baby 1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream to the nappy area after each diaper change. Apply to previously clean and dry skin in a thin layer.
Repairs, Soothes & Protects