Heliocare Sun Capsules is a nutritional supplement that helps prepare the skin for intense sun exposure. Thanks to Fernblock®, a patented extract, it reinforces the skin's first defenses against the harms of solar radiation. Deriving from a botanical extract that has developed a natural mechanism to protect itself from solar radiation, Fernblock® helps boost the natural defenses of the skin against sun exposure providing anti-aging, antioxidant and protective properties. Thanks to its powerful antioxidant properties this supplement helps not only to protect the skin from free radicals but also increase the resistance of the skin to the sun. And, since it is enriched with Beta-carotene it also promotes a healthy and long-lasting tan. All in all, it is a nutritional supplement that upgrades the sunscreen protection from within helping not only to prepare the skin for intense sun exposure but also enhance a healthy and natural tan.
- Main concerns: sun exposure, photoaging, tan-enhancing;
- Time of intake: once a day;
- Supply for: 2 months (1 capsule a day);
- Age: 20+;
- Main benefits: prepares the skin for intense sun exposure, helps increase the resistance of the skin to the sun, promotes a healthy and long-lasting tan, has antioxidant properties helping prevent photoaging, complements topical sun protection;
- Formulated without: gluten.
- Beta-carotene (4.8 mg) promotes a healthy tan while protecting against sun-induced redness;
- Fernblock® (240mg) derives from a botanical extract that developed a natural mechanism to protect itself from solar radiation. In essence, it provides anti-aging, antioxidant and protective properties;
- Green Tea (50mg) has powerful antioxidant properties. It helps protect the skin from free radicals and limit the photoaging effects on the skin.
How to use
Take 1 capsule of Heliocare Sun Capsules per day with a full glass of water. For best results, start taking these capsules 15 days before your first solar exposure. Keep in mind that when taking this supplement, the application of sunscreen when exposed to the sun is mandatory.
Due to changes in European legislation, the capsules have a new color and may not correspond to the image. The material that makes up the capsule shells is different, but the capsules retain all their previous properties.
Sun Exposure & Tan-Enhancing