Heliocare 360 D Plus Capsules x30 is a nutritional supplement that, in complement with topical sun protection, helps prevent photoaging and hyperpigmentations due to sun exposure. With a unique combination of ingredients, this supplement helps increase the resistance of the skin to the sun. It contains Fernblock®, a patented extract, that derives from a botanical extract that has developed a natural mechanism to protect itself from solar radiation. It helps boost the natural defenses of the skin against sun exposure and, in essence, provides anti-aging and protective properties. In addition, it is also rich in antioxidants and Niacinamide. These ingredients provide both antioxidant and repairing properties, strengthening the skin and protecting it against free radicals. Besides, they also contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Keeping the entire body protected for a longer period of time this supplement is ideal to reinforce the protection of the sunscreens especially in those that are more intolerant to the sun.
- Main concerns: sun exposure, photoaging, hyperpigmentations;
- Time of intake: once a day;
- Supply for: 1 month;
- Age: 18+;
- Main benefits: complements topical sun protection, helps increase the resistance of the skin to the sun, has antioxidant and repairing properties, keeps the entire body protected for a longer period of time, helps prevent irritation and sunburn;
- Formulated without: gluten, lactose.
- Fernblock® (360mg) derives from a botanical extract that developed a natural mechanism to protect itself from solar radiation. In essence, it provides anti-aging, anti-oxidant and protective properties;
- Niacinamide and Vitamin E strengthens the defenses of the skin in all layers and contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
How to use
Take 1 capsule of Heliocare 360 D Plus Capsules x30 a day before sun exposure. Keep in mind that when taking this supplement, the application of sunscreen when exposed to the sun is mandatory.
Due to changes in European legislation, the capsules have a new color and may not correspond to the image. The material that makes up the capsule shells is different, but the capsules retain all their previous properties.
Dark Spots & Photoaging