Ducray Hidrosis Control Antiperspirant Cream Hands & Feet 50ml (1.69fl oz) is a triple-action antiperspirant especially designed for application on the hands and feet. To begin with, hyperhidrosis is a common condition where our sweat glands produce too much sweat, leading to intensive perspiration. This can be responsible for uncomfortable and unpleasant sensations, even affecting the life quality of the person. As a solution, antiperspirant products regulate sweat production by resorting to aluminum salts.
As a matter of fact, this cream not only contains Aluminum salts but also Zinc ricinoleate and Triethyl citrate. These latter two are powerful actives that absorb excess moisture, neutralize body odor, and limit bacterial proliferation on the surface of the skin. In turn, the Aluminum salt reduces sweat secretion by blocking the sudoriparous gland. Furthermore, this antiperspirant is formulated without alcohol or fragrance in order to prevent skin irritation. As a result, it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. In conclusion, the invisible texture and durable antiperspirant effectiveness of this product protect the skin from excessive sweating throughout the day, resulting in 51% less perspiration from the very first use.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: excessive perspiration;
- Time of application: once a day;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: reduces and absorbs sweat, neutralizes bad odors caused by the degradation of sweat by bacteria, keeps the skin clean and dry by limiting bacterial proliferation, 48 hours efficacy, invisible non-sticky texture, 87% ingredients of natural origin .
- Formulated without: fragrance, alcohol.
- Aluminum sesquichlorohydrate is an aluminum salt that reacts with sweat, consequently, blocking the sweat gland. Therefore, reduces sweat;
- Zinc ricinoleate is a zinc salt that neutralizes odor molecules in such a way that they are no longer perceivable, making it a highly effective natural deodorant;
- Triethyl citrate reduces the odor of perspiration by blocking the proliferation of bacteria that degrade sweat.
How to use
Apply Ducray Hidrosis Control Antiperspirant Cream Hands & Feet 50ml (1.69fl oz) onto clean and dry skin. Use daily for five days, and then two to three times a week depending on the need. Do not use it on irritated skin.