Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation is a high-coverage foundation that provides natural-looking coverage with a velvety matte finish. Easy to apply, this foundation features an ultra-light liquid texture that blends perfectly with the skin, providing you with up to 24 hours of flawless coverage. Indeed, you can count on this foundation to stay put throughout the day, since it's also water-proof, sweat-proof, and transfer-proof.
The formula is rich in tried-and-tested skincare ingredients, such as niacinamide and glycerin, which keep the skin hydrated and protected against the first signs of fatigue and aging. If you're looking for a foundation that will not only perfect your complexion, but also help you maintain the health of your skin on a daily basis, you'll find your perfect fit with this product.
- Coverage: full;
- Finish: matte;
- Texture: liquid;
- Good for: all skin types, mattifying the complexion, evening out the skin tone as well as skin texture, minimizing signs of fatigue;
- Waterproof: yes;
- Longevity: long-lasting;
- Presentation: pipette dropper bottle;
- Formulated without: alcohol, ingredients of animal origin, oil, parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, is a versatile ingredient that works to minimize signs of aging, reduce dark spots, and improve the overall condition of the skin;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin, keeping it hydrated and shielded from environmental sources of irritation.
How to use
Begin by shaking the product well before use. Then, apply a couple of drops Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation to the palm of your hand, and blend using a foundation brush or sponge. Apply the product to your face, starting at the center of the face and blending outward in circular motions. Pay special attention to your hairline and chin in order to achieve a perfect blend. Add more product, as needed, until you achieve the desired coverage and texture.<(p>
If you'd like a more natural finish, mix a couple of drops of this foundation with your sunscreen. Then, apply them together for an effortless look.