Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel Sensitive Skin 200ml (6.76fl oz) was specially developed to offer a daily cleansing action to sensitive and intolerant skin without disrupting its natural balance. In fact, this gentle formula is able to remove both makeup and impurities while still respecting even the most sensitive complexions. Suitable not only for the face but also for the eyes, the Bioderma Sensibio Cleansing Gel contains, moreover, a fragrance and soap-free composition with a physiological pH.
After each application, you will enjoy, therefore, a comforting soothing action that boosts the skin natural barrier while it reinforces its tolerance threshold. All of these benefits are possible thanks to a formula that blends the exclusive D.A.F. Patent Complex with strengthening active ingredients.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: cleansing, makeup removal, sensitivity;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening ;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: gently and effectively removes impurities and makeup from the face and eyes, has a moisturizing action, also provides a comforting soothing effect, improves the skin’s resilience levels, has a physiological pH;
- Formulated without: soap and fragrance.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Coco-Glucoside/Glycéryl Oléate is an active ingredient that is able to mimic the skin structure;
- D.A.F. Patent Complex has a strengthening action that improves the levels of resistance on all skin types.
How to use
Use Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel Sensitive Skin 200ml (6.76fl oz) as part of your morning and evening routine as your selected cleansing solution. Start by applying an appropriate amount to the wet skin of your whole face. Then, massage gently until it lathers. Lastly, finish by rinsing thoroughly. Complement the use of this product with other formulas from the same line in order to achieve optimal results.