Akilhiver Protective Cream helps prevent chilblains and frostbites. Apply where the skin is most open to cold and wet, such as feet, hands, face, ears. It suits all skin types and is an adjuvant in treating Raynaud's syndrome. It soothes the damaged areas while reinforcing the skin's natural hydro-lipidic barrier. Consequently, reducing the pain, tingling, and itching sensations that chilblains and frostbites cause. Regular use will help a complete regeneration of the skin, with a plus of immediate relief. Combining Ginkgo Biloba, Allantoin, Vitamins A, E, and B5, also the fantastic Shea Butter, Calendula extract, and Beeswax as its ingredients. Their features present moisturizing, anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory, as well as anti-pruritic and regenerating actions. Ginkgo Biloba and Vitamin E reduce swelling with a toning action on the veins. Allantoin is anti-inflammatory and soothing, also prevents scarring. Shea butter reduces moisture loss, strengthens the hydro-lipidic film. Its non-greasy texture allows quick absorption.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: frostbite and chilblains;
- Time of application: as often as desired;
- Age: +15;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: The irritations, stinging, tightness, and the pain of frostbite and chilblains can stop with Akilhiver. The skin is softened and treated thanks to an intense and nutritious formula. It suits all skin types and can be an adjuvant in the treatment of Raynaud's syndrome - Acrocyanosis;
- Formulated without: paraben.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract provides skin-soothing effects by helping reduce inflammation, decongesting while improving blood circulation, thanks to its anti-edematous properties;
- Allantoin is an anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic, also prevents scarring; Shea Butter is a fantastic moisturizer;
- Vitamins A, E, and B5 regenerate the skin;
- Calendula and Beeswax reduce moisture loss, strengthens the hydrolipidic film on damaged areas.
How to use
Apply Akilhiver Protective Cream firstly into areas where the skin is hurt, like feet, hands, face, ears. Then massage until it's fully absorbed. Renew the application as often as you wish. However, for better results, keep the application until it regenerates completely.