Uriage Eau Thermale Water Jelly is an intense moisturizer that brightens the skin. To that end, its formula is enriched with glycerin and Uriage thermal water that optimize the continuous hydration of the epidermis, by reforming the surface's film of the skin as well as regenerate its moisturization by helping rebuild the skin barrier, limiting its dehydration. Ultimately, its gel texture melts when in contact with the skin. While intensely hydrated, the skin reveals its radiance. The complexion stays fresh and the texture smoothed. Suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: dehydration;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to combination skin;
- Main benefits: moisturizes and smooths the skin, restores the skin's barrier;
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Glycerin draws moisture from the air and binds it to the skin, keeping it moisturized and shielded from environmental sources of irritation;
- Uriage thermal water, which is pure as well as naturally rich in mineral salts and trace elements, soothes the skin and relieves sensations of discomfort.
How to use
Apply Uriage Eau Thermale Water Jelly in the morning and/or evening on both face and décolleté, previously cleansed and dried. Also, avoid contact with eyes.