Schwarzkopf BC Moisture Kick Glycerol Shampoo 500ml (16.91fl oz) is the perfect shampoo for hair in need of a moisture boost. More specifically, it is suitable for wavy or curly hair and dry to normal hair that might be getting brittle and coarse due to lack of moisture. Thirsty hair needs treatment fast and this shampoo is the first step to restoring the natural elasticity and shine of the hair. With an advanced technology behind the formulation, this shampoo is sure to gently cleanse the scalp and hair while providing and binding moisture to the hair. Additionally, its formulation without silicones provides lightweight care and prevents dehydration.
Formulated with advanced haircare technology, but without ingredients of animal origin, Moisture Kick is Schwarzkopf Professional's first vegan care system for normal to dry hair that needs a boost of hydration. The new packaging is also eco-designed: it's fully recyclable, and contains up to 97% recycled plastic.
- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: dry hair;
- Time of application: shower or bath;
- Hair type: dry to normal hair, wavy and curly hair;
- Main benefits: gently cleanses the hair, provides and binds moisture to the hair and helps prevent dehydration;
- Formulated without: artificial colorants, silicones, SLS/SLES sulfates, ingredients of animal origin.
- Glycerol, also known as glycerin, is a popular ingredients in cosmetic formulas, due to its incredible water-binding properties. The Moisture Kick range harnesses this property of glycerol to provide the hair with a moisturized feel that lasts up to 48 hours;
- Vegan keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber by refilling gaps where the hair's natural keratin has been damaged. As a result, the hair regains its strength and elasticity;
- Cell Equalizer Technology provides additional care by repairing the outer layer of the hair. As it restores strength to the hair, it creates a more pliable, softer, and shinier finish.
How to use
Apply Schwarzkopf BC Moisture Kick Glycerol Shampoo 500ml (16.91fl oz) onto wet hair and massage to create a lather. Then, rinse it off thoroughly and apply your favorite conditioner or hair mask.
Cleansing & Hydration