Schwarzkopf BC Clean Balance Deep Cleansing Tocopherol Shampoo 250ml (8.45fl oz) is a vegan and sulfate-free cleansing solution that proves to be efficient when removing all types of residues from the hair. In fact, although gently, the Clean Balance Shampoo cleans both scalp and strands on a deep level. Therefore, by eliminating product build-up and other particles, this shampoo is perfect to prepare the hair for chemical treatments.
In addition to this, the Clean Balance Shampoo contains Tocopherol, an anti-pollution agent that successfully fights free radical damage. This ingredient has the ability to form a protective coating layer on the hair fiber and, like so protect it from pollution build-up.
Lastly, the Clean Balance Shampoo comes in eco-designed packaging that is fully recyclable and contains up to 97% recycled plastic.
- Texture: gel;
- Hair issues: cleansing, anti-pollution;
- Time of application: once a week;
- Age: 13+;
- Hair type: all hair types;
- Main benefits: efficiently removes product build-up and impurities, preps the hair for chemical treatments, protects the strands from pollution and free radical damage, has a vegan composition;
- Formulated without: artificial colorants, silicones, SLS/SLES sulfates, ingredients of animal origin.
- Vegan keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber by refilling gaps where the hair's natural keratin has been damaged. As a result, the hair regains its strength and elasticity;
- Cell Equalizer Technology provides additional care by repairing the outer layer of the hair. As it restores strength to the hair, it creates a more pliable, softer, and shinier finish;
- Tocopherol is an anti-pollution agent that proves to be efficient in the fight against free radicals. In fact, this ingredient is able to shield your strands from dust and other particles, protecting the hair fiber from damage.
How to use
Use Schwarzkopf BC Clean Balance Deep Cleansing Tocopherol Shampoo 250ml (8.45fl oz) once a week as part of your regular hair care routine. Apply an appropriate amount to damp hair. Then, massage gently to distribute the formula and cleanse the strands and scalp. Finally, finish by rinsing thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Pro-tip: before any chemical service, avoid massaging the scalp when using this formula.