Rosacure Gel Gentle Cleansing Gel is a delicate facial cleanser that soothes skin with acute symptoms of rosacea. The gel transforms into foam, providing the skin with a thorough yet incredibly gentle cleanse.
This medical device allows a proper cleanse when the skin reveals persistent redness, couperose or papulopustular rosacea. Containing Polyglutamic acid, the formula delivers incredible hydrating properties. In addition, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane provides the skin with an anti-inflammatory action and contributes to soothe the skin while soy protein boosts skin hydration and smooths the skin. Prepare the skin affected by rosacea to a soothing skincare routine with this delicate facial cleanser!
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: persistent redness, couperose or papulopustular rosacea;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: provides the skin with soothing and calming action, gently cleanses the skin, respects delicate skin that displays acute rosacea manifestations, such as persistent redness, erythematotelangiectatic rosacea (also known as couperose) as well as papulopustular rosacea, medical device class II.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Polyglutamic acid is an amino acid that delivers incredible hydrating properties;
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane provides the skin with an anti-inflammatory action and also contributes to soothe the skin;
- Soy protein boosts skin hydration and smooths the skin at the same time.
How to use
Apply Rosacure Gel Gentle Cleansing Gel onto the skin and then remove excess product with a cotton pad.
Acute Symptoms of Rosacea