Noreva Xerodiane AP+ Relipidant Nourishing Balm is a last-generation, hypo-allergenic balm. Its formula contains two patented complexes – PP/phytosphingosine and hyaluronic acid/silver ion. These ingredients promote lipid synthesis, foster relief and rebalance the microbiome. Also, from the very first application, this balm nourishes, moisturizes, soothes and repairs irritations. Additionally, it embodies omega 3 and 6, which restore the skin's protective hydro-lipid film. Protected, rebalanced, purified and soothed, the skin recovers its protective barrier role, limiting the impulse to scratch and the risk of absorbing allergens. This product is ideal for sensitive, dry, very dry and atopic skin prone to itching. With a rich and smooth texture, a single application per day is enough to provide optimal comfort and 24-hour lasting relief. Moreover, it allows getting dressed immediately after application. Suitable for the whole family (infants, children, and adults).
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: dryness and atopic;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: very dry to atopic skin;
- Main benefits: soothes, moisturizes, nourishes, repairs irritations.
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens.
- Inca inchi oil and FisioFILAG offer a moisturizing and nourishing action, hence smoothing the skin;
- Patented vitamin PP/phytosphingosine provides a calming effect, thus soothing the skin;
- Patented hyaluronic acid/silver ion reinforces the skin barrier, therefore protecting the skin.
How to use
Apply Noreva Xerodiane AP+ Relipidant Nourishing Balm once or twice a day to skin cleansed with a gentle, soap-free Xerodiane® AP+ soap. Can be used in combination with treatment during episodes of atopic dermatitis.