Neutrogena Cellular Boost Vitamin C Polish is a facial polisher that removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin as well as impurities and other particles. The texture is suitable for all skin types and features exfoliating granules that feel incredibly soft on the skin.
Combining physical with chemical exfoliants, the formula grants the best renewing results. Glycolic and mandelic acid are natural AHAs that work together to remove dead skin cells, promoting cellular turnover. At the same time, cellulose spheres of two different sizes work to physically remove dead skin cells. In addition, the formula contains Vitamin C, a potent ingredient that helps to reduce melanin production, thus contributing to even out the complexion and improve radiance. After each application, the skin reveals renewed with radiance and feels deeply purified.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dead skin cells, dull skin;
- Time of application: morning or evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: helps to eliminate dead skin cells, smoothes the skin and improves radiance at the same time, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested;
- Formulated without: alcohol.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce melanin production, thus contributing to even out the complexion and improve radiance;
- Glycolic and mandelic acid are natural AHAs that work together to remove dead skin cells, promoting cellular turnover.
How to use
Apply Neutrogena Cellular Boost Vitamin C Polish onto clean and damp skin, massaging gently in circular motions and avoiding the eye area. Then, rinse off thoroughly and pat the skin dry. In order to achieve the best results, use it up to three times a week and apply an SPF after/ or on the following morning.
For better results, also use:
Regular Price: $21.88
Special Price $13.13
Regular Price: $31.73
Special Price $19.04