Mádara Time Miracle Cellular Serum nourishes, strengthens, and lifts saggier skin, protecting it from genetic as well as circumstantial factors. Designed for more mature skin types, this serum is formulated with crease-filling and collagen-stimulating phytoplankton. In short, it gives your complexion a push in the right direction as skin tissues get thinner and susceptible to lack of firmness, wrinkles, or fine lines. A lightweight cream that is quickly absorbed, this product excels in moisturizing and blocking everyday impurities. Likewise, it also defies aging and fatigue energizing your complexion for a jovial, healthier appearance. In fact, it's both affordable and effective, with 91% of women between the ages of 25 to 60 stressing it visibly makes skin firmer within four weeks of use.
All the more, Cellular Bio-Complex and Northern Birch Water put fast cell regeneration center stage, suppressing localized imperfections for effortless beauty. Meanwhile, natural minerals smooth blemishes and provide a newfound luminosity. Importantly, Mádara tests its products in an in-house lab and has an admirable low waste policy. Indeed, to preserve the brand's mission of transparency and sustainability, the founders put great effort into extracting natural resources consciously. From an ethical standpoint, achieving optimal results with their products is as relevant as fighting for the planet's well-being. Thus these vegan, cruelty-free cosmetics made with fewer chemicals embrace a noble cause. Finally, this micro-emulsion nurtures, illuminates, and softens the skin, defying aging factors after just a few applications. A true-must have and ideal to complete your daily routine.
- Texture: light cream;
- Skin issues: dehydration, dull skin, lack of firmness, aging and fatigue signs, loss of contour definition, sensitivity, dryness, roughness, fine lines and wrinkles, environmental aggressions, dark spots, uneven skin texture, and tone;
- Time of application: twice a day, in the morning and at nighttime;
- Age: 25+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: dermatologically tested, removes impurities, balances the skin, hydrates intensively, smoothes the skin, fills-in wrinkles, reduces fine lines, enhances elasticity and contour definition, vegan friendly as well as cruelty-free, nourishes and strengthens the skin, regenerates thinner tissues, detoxifies your complexion;
- Formulated without: gluten, GMO's, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicone, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal origin ingredients.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- The multi-molecular Hyaluronic Acid acts on several fronts and attracts moisture from the air for the ultimate moisturizing effect. Thus, it shields your skin from harmful free radicals as well as all sorts of urban aggressions. It helps keep smoothness and minimizes daily stress;
- The Cellular Bio-Complex and physio-balancing zinc are filled with antioxidants that work to purify and restore the skin's top layers. The goal is to strengthen and regenerate, providing a powerful push-up effect for youthful results. The complex features extracts of 7 Northern Plants that promise to reduce dryness or roughness;
- To the same extent, Horse Chesnut extract is an excellent moisturizing agent that also facilities blood flow and inhibits the action of harmful free radicals. These tend to block collagen production delaying the effectiveness of anti-aging cosmetics. However, this extract strengthens skin capillaries, increasing elasticity and firmness;
- Glycerin is known for its ability to maximize the penetration of other ingredients into the skin’s top layers. By reinforcing a protective moisture barrier, it improves cellular resiliency, resulting in an extra youthful look. In short, it also helps you wave goodbye to daily stress with soft, supple, less irritated skin;
- Sea Buckthorn is rich in vitamin C as well as various B vitamins, vitamin E, lycopene, or phytosterols that offer anti-inflammatory properties. With a definitive soothing effect, it balances your skin for a healthier future;
- Last but not least, Lady's Mantle leads to wonderful long-term results as it's capable of neutralizing close to 90% of free radical damage.
How to use
Apply a small portion of Mádara Time Miracle Cellular Serum after cleansing and drying your facial skin. Move your hands in circular, upwards motions as delicately as possible and spread the product evenly. Allow for total absorption and remember to use your preferred moisturizer to enhance the benefits of this micro-emulsion. Lastly, combine it with other cosmetics from the same anti-aging range for optimal results.
Wrinkles & Firmness