Watch videos about this product
Lierac Lumilogie Day & Night Dark Spot Correction Concentrate is a hyperpigmentation double treatment that has one fluid cream for the day and one balm gel for the night. It is an innovative double treatment that acts on the three types of spots: emerging dark spots, visible dark spots, and also persistent dark spots. With two unique formulas in the same bottle, it can target different stages of hyperpigmentation formation and help both prevent and reduce dark spots. Day after day, this unique concentrate is able to not only unify and even out the complexion but also increase skin brightness.
With different ingredients, the day and night formulas have specific added benefits. The day formula, with a light fluid texture, targets prevention and protection. It has an immediate enhancing effect. While the night formula, with a balm-gel texture and rich in exfoliating acids, provides a peeling effect that immediately smooths the skin. Immediately after the application, 74% of the users experienced an instantly enhancing effect. After 7 days, 84% of the users noticed a more uniform complexion. And, after one month, 88% of the users declared there was a visible reduction of dark spots.
- Texture: fluid + balm gel;
- Skin issues: dark spots, hyperpigmentations, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: both prevents and reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentations, unifies and evens out the complexion, increases skin brightness providing a radiant and luminous appearance, provides antioxidant benefits shielding the skin from external environmental aggressors;
- Formulated without: parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Hexylresorcinol acts on emerging dark spots. It not only reduces melanin production but also visible improves skin brightness;
- Plantain Extract acts on stubborn dark spots. It helps restructure the skin support tissue and, therefore, combat deep melanin inlay on stubborn spots;
- Sea Daffodil Extract acts on visible dark spots. It not only reduces melanin production but also blocks its transfer to the surface of the skin.
Specific of the Day Formula
- Vitamin B3, also known as Niacinamide, helps to reduce the appearance of skin discolorations;
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant benefits and shields the skin from external environmental aggressors.
Specific of the Night Formula
- 7 exfoliating acids (Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Citric Acid) provide a peeling effect, which helps remove the outermost layer of dead cells. They stimulate cell renewal and lend the skin a fresher, brighter, and also smoother appearance.
How to use
Lierac Lumilogie Day & Night Dark Spot Correction Concentrate should be applied twice a day onto previously clean and dry skin with a gentle massage. In the morning apply the Day Formula. In the evening apply the Night Formula. Keep in mind that when using a product with exfoliating acids it is also important to apply sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from solar radiation.
Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentations
For better results, also use:
Lierac Sunissime Energizing Protective Facial Fluid SPF50+ 40ml (1.35fl oz)
Regular Price: $25.93
Special Price $19.45