La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol fights all the signs of aging: visible lines and deep wrinkles, premature skin aging caused by the sun and uneven skin tone, including changes in pigmentation. Wrinkles are reduced, discolorations of the skin are less visible and the skin becomes visibly firmer. It has a velvety, lightweight and non-greasy texture that leaves the skin luminous and soft. Its anti-aging intensive formula visibly reduces wrinkles on the forehead, crow's feet and upper lip. The highest content of Pure Retinol does not cause any irritation.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: wrinkles, dark spots;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: smoothes wrinkles, evens the skin tone and texture;
- Formulated without: parabens, alcohol.
- Retinol in two forms, pure and slow release, corrects wrinkles and exfoliates the skin;
- Micro-exfoliating ingredients ensure exfoliation of the cell surface to help visibly reduce wrinkles.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol in the morning and/or in the evening on face, neck and décolleté. Use alone or together with a moisturizing cream, especially in care of very dry skin. Do not use with other products containing retinol. The content in retinol can increase skin sensitivity to sunlight, particularly the possibility of sunburn. When using La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol you should apply sunscreen and protect your skin from excessive exposure to sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes.