La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum is specially formulated for those who suffer from acne in adult life. Besides reducing the appearance of imperfections, its unique formula also provides an antiaging action. With a powerful formula, it targets persistent imperfections and helps refine and renew the skin. It is rich in exfoliating acids that have the ability to remove the outermost layer of dead cells and stimulate cell renewal. The exfoliating acids can refine the skin texture and renew the complexion lending the skin a smoother, even, and also radiant appearance. Combined with Niacinamide, which helps limit bacterial proliferation and reduce the discomfort and irritation of acne-prone skin, this serum can reduce pimples, spots, blackheads, acne marks, and wrinkles correcting imperfections and soothing the skin day after day.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: adult skin with imperfections, excess sebum, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 25+;
- Skin type: oily skin prone to acne;
- Main benefits: reduces imperfections, regulates sebum production, minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores and also acne marks, refines the skin texture, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- 3,5% Glycolic Acid has a peeling effect, which helps remove the outermost layer of dead cells. It also stimulates cell renewal lending the skin a fresher, brighter and smoother appearance;
- La Roche Posay Thermal Water, with antioxidant and prebiotic properties, helps rebalance the microbiome and reduce irritation, soothing the skin;
- 0,45% LHA has a micro-exfoliant action that renews the skin surface and removes dead cells helping reduce pore size;
- 2% Niacinamide increases ceramide synthesis and has anti-inflammatory properties. This leads to better skin hydration and healthier skin barrier helping limit bacterial proliferation and also reduce the discomfort and irritation of acne-prone skin;
- 1,5% Salicylic Acid has anti-inflammatory properties and also a keratolytic action. It has the ability to penetrate the pores and exfoliate the skin. It stimulates cell renewal, helping regulate sebum, eliminate impurities and also reduce black and whiteheads lending the skin an even and smoother appearance.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum in the evening onto previously clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye contour area. Keep in mind that when applying a product with exfoliating acids it is also important to apply sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from solar radiation.
Adult Acne-Prone Skin