La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5 SPF50 is a repairing cream for fragile skin that is suitable for damaged skin and/or tattooed skin. The sun protection factor prevents hyperpigmentation on scars and prevents tattoo ink from fading due to sun exposure. It can also be used on the skin to minimize local discomfort after small surgical interventions.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: skin exposed to the sun, skin in need of repairing;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: repairs the skin, protects from hyperpigmentation, prevents tattoo ink fading;
- Formulated without: parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Madecassoside deeply repairs the skin;
- 5% Panthenol has soothing and anti-itching action in order to make the skin feel comfortable;
- Sunscreen ingredients protect scars from hyperpigmentation and prevent tattoo ink from fading;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5 SPF50 in the morning onto cleansed skin, avoiding the lips and eye contour. This product is not a regular sunscreen. Don't apply on open wounds.