L'Oréal Paris Men Expert One-Twist Hair Color 04 Natural Brown is a temporary coloring treatment that covers grey hairs within five minutes. In fact, the groundbreaking ONE-TWIST technology enables clean as well as effortless and quick applications. At the same time, the bottle's applicator also allows for maximum accuracy, leading to a natural effect that blends easily with your original hair color. Furthermore, this dye is formulated without ammonia, keeping the comfort of your scalp. All in all, this product represents an ideal as well as discreet way to cover grey hairs for up to six weeks.
The box contains:
- 1 bottle;
- 1 pair of gloves;
- Instructions leaflet;
- Allergy test kit.
L'Oréal Paris Men Expert One-Twist Hair Color 04 Natural Brown naturally fades with washing over six weeks.
- Color 04 Natural Brown;
- Temporary hair color;
- Works within five minutes;
- Easy and precise application thanks to the applicator and gel texture;
- Covers grey and aging hair, blending with the natural hair color;
- Each bottle is good for a single application. The remaining product should be discarded;
- Formulated without: ammonia and peroxide.
Hair colorations can cause allergic reactions, which can be severe. L'Oréal Paris Men Expert One-Twist Hair Color 04 Natural Brown can only be used on head hair. Application to other areas may cause serious reactions (allergies and burns, blindness if the product is used on the eyelashes and eyebrows). Always do an allergy test 48 hours before using the product.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a skin rash on the face or if your scalp is experiencing sensitivity, irritation, or is damaged.
- You have already had a reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have already had a reaction to a black henna temporary tattoo or have dyed your hair with henna.
How to use
- The use of the coloring cream can be renewed every four to six weeks.
- For optimal results, this hair dye process should be performed on hair in good condition.
- Before applying, remove all jewelry from the hands and do not use any metallic object in or around your hair.
!! Safety Instructions !! Consider carrying out an allergy test on the skin, 48 hours before each use, even if you have colored your hair before. To do so, use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of coloring cream behind your ear. Do not touch, cover, or wash the area. If any sort of reaction occurs, do not use this hair dye.
Wear disposable gloves and use them throughout the entire coloring process.
- Twist the upper part;
- Shake the bottle;
- Immediately cut off the tip of the applicator bottle cap and start applying the product.
(on dry and unwashed hair)
1. Apply directly from the bottle to the hair roots.
2. Leave the product on the hair for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water until clean water is obtained. Do not use shampoo.