L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses oily scalps and hair strands, detoxifying as well as moisturizing dry tips. In fact, its powerful yet gentle formula relies on three types of Refined Clays to minimize excess sebum production, rebalancing and nourishing deeply. Specifically designed for oily roots but dry strands, it refreshes the hair, promoting a more polished, healthier appearance. For optimal results, massage the shampoo into the wet hair, allowing it to rest for a few minutes. Then, rinse abundantly without forgetting to follow it with the same range's conditioner.
All in all, this option tends to clarify the hair while also producing long-lasting invigorating effects. When combined with a pre-shampoo mask treatment, you're likely to experience a 48-hour long purification. Thus, this shampoo is great to shield more damaged hair from all kinds of external threats. Finally, feel free to explore the rest of the L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay solutions, casting away unwanted oiliness.
- Texture: gel;
- Hair issues: dry lengths/ends, excess sebum, oily roots, oiliness;
- Time of application: up to three times a week, after wetting your hair and using the pre-shampoo hair mask;
- Age: 16+;
- Hair type: oily hair/color-treated hair;
- Main benefits: a formula enriched with three kinds of refined clay detoxifies and moisturizes deeply, removes excess sebum and oiliness, nourishes dry ends, suits color-treated hair, invigorates dull hair, and leads to greater radiance/health, rebalances as well as refreshes the scalp;
- Formulated without: silicones.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Three kinds of Refined Clays have a wide range of benefits that help remove dirt, oil, and impurities piled up on the skin’s surface. Besides their absorbing properties at the root level, different types of clay tend to rehydrate dry lengths/ends. Thus, these purify and moisturize at the same time;
- Coco-Betaine comes from coconut oil and contains mild moisturizing properties which help to keep hair soft and more manageable. In addition, this also works as an anti-static agent, reducing static charge build-up as well as flyaway hairs;
- Lastly, Salicylic Acid acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient that exfoliates the scalp, cleansing deeply yet delicately.
How to use
Apply a suitable amount of L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo up to three times a week on wet hair. Then, massage the formula into the hair for a few minutes, lather, and rinse abundantly. Ideally, use the shampoo after the same range's mask treatment. For optimal results, follow each hair wash with the L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Conditioner. Finally, this range also suits the needs of color-treated hair, purifying and moisturizing deeply for greater personal comfort.
Oily Roots & Dry Ends