Heliocare 360 MD AK Fluid was specially developed to protect skin with actinic keratoses (AK) and other skin issues. To that end, its formula is enriched with some key active ingredients such as Fernblock® +, an intense antioxidant that protects the skin against free radicals, as well as GenoRepair Complex that not only enhances prevention against sun damage but also repairs pre-existing damage. Moreover, its innovative, smooth, creamy, easy-to-apply, fast-absorbent fluid texture contains very high photoimmunoprotection, SPF100+ in particular, that forms a layer on the skin's surface that works as a physical barrier against the solar radiation. Not only this fluid protects against a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB, but it also protects against visible light and infrared radiation, inhibiting the photo-aging of the skin.
It has an invisible effect even on darker skin, making it ideal for excellent adhesion. Lastly, this product is suitable for prevention as well as an adjuvant protective treatment for actinic keratoses (AK) and other forms of non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC).
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: actinic keratosis (AK) or non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC);
- Time of application: whenever necessary;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: SPF100+, protection against visible light and infrared;
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB filters, that provide very high sun protection;
- Fernblock® +, an intense antioxidant that protects the skin against free radicals;
- GenoRepair Complex that enhances prevention against sun damage and repairs pre-existing damage.
How to use
Shake the product before use. Apply Heliocare 360 MD AK Fluid generously and evenly before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially in case of direct and intense exposure. Apply only to clean and intact skin. In case of skin under pharmacological or surgical treatment of AK or NMSC, use once the lesions are closed. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of adverse reaction to any of the components, discontinue treatment and consult the doctor. Avoid use in pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Read the package leaflet for more information.