Watch videos about this product
Gallinée Prebiotic Face Vinegar helps you make the most of the halfway step between cleansing and treating your complexion. Like a toner, but so much better, this product purifies, soothes, and repairs the skin, thanks to its unique cocktail of active ingredients. One one hand, it contains Actibiome, a novel prebiotic that not only soothes stressed skin, but also helps prevent further irritation; on the other, it contains hibiscus vinegar, a natural ingredient that gently buffs the skin, creating a smooth, refined appearance. Natural and high-tech all at the same time, this toner is a true powerhouse. With an incredibly lightweight texture, it works perfectly to wake up the skin in the morning; and it's just as perfect to prep your complexion for a good night of sleep in the evening, too!
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: sensitivity, uneven complexion, enlarged pores;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: soothes sensitive and irritated skin, complements cleansing by dislodging any leftover impurities, provides a gentle exfoliating action, evens out the complexion, minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores, physiological pH, dermatologically tested, vegan, 97,5% ingredients of natural origin;
- Formulated without: colorants, fragrance, methylisothiazolinone, microbeads, mineral oils, parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicones, soap.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Hibiscus vinegar is a potent astringent which is, nevertheless, very gentle on sensitive skin. Extracted from the hibiscus flower, which is native to Central America, this precious ingredient improves the skin in three very different, yet very complementary ways. It purifies the surface of the skin (since it helps dislodge impurities and dead skin cells), protects the skin from free radical damage (due to its high antioxidant content), and refines the skin texture (thanks to the presence of AHAs).
- Actibiome, a novel prebiotic that combines extracts of green and brown algae, sea water and marine polysaccharides, acts against signs of stress on the skin. As a result, it helps reduce inflammation;
- Lactic acid is the gentlest of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which makes it ideal for the exfoliation of sensitive skin. Not only does it help the skin maintain its optimal pH level, it also offers hydrating and softening benefits.
How to use
Soak a cotton pad in Gallinée Prebiotic Face Vinegar, then swipe across previously cleansed skin, avoiding the eyes. Follow with Gallinée Youthful Serum or Gallinée Hydrating Face Cream.
Soothing & Brightening