Watch videos about this product
Filorga Optim-Eyes Eye Contour Cream is an intensive decongesting eye contour care with a triple action effect. Its powerful formula not only decreases dark circles, and reduces eye bags but also plumps the eye contour smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. With the Eye Impact Technology, which combines Chrysin, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides it provides an intense action on the reduction of dark circles, eye bags, and also fine lines. And, with the Melaton-Eyes, which tackles signs of fatigue related to lack of sleep, it also quickly refreshes and revitalizes the eye contour. All in all, with a fresh and light melt-in texture this daily eye cream can pleasantly restore to the eye contour a fresh, rested, revitalized, and also smoothed look. After 3 days 83% of the users stated the dark circles were less pronounced, 76% noticed the under-eye circles were reduced and 76% declared fine lines were smoothed.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dull and tired skin, dark circles, eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: decongests the eye area, reduces both dark circles and eye bags, plumps the eye contour smoothing fine lines and wrinkles;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens.
- Chrysin reduces the accumulation of blood pigments and, therefore, the appearance of dark circles;
- Hyaluronic Acid has powerful hydrating properties. It can not only deeply hydrate the eye contour but also plump the skin visibly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles;
- Melaton-Eyes, a next-generation active ingredient, enhances the revitalizing action. It tackles signs of fatigue related to lack of sleep and returns vitality to the eye contour;
- Peptides, which stimulate the skin to produce more collagen and elastin, help fight aging signs.
How to use
Apply Filorga Optim-Eyes Eye Contour Cream both morning and evening, gently dabbing around the eye contour. Apply from the inner corner to the outer corner with the pulp of the index finger. Don't forget the upper eyelid. Also, to optimize the cryo-lissant effect you can keep the cream in the refrigerator.
Dark Circles, Eye Bags & Aging Signs