Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Kids Spray SPF50+ is a practical spray-on sunscreen lotion that soothes and protects sensitive skin while reducing the risk of long-term skin damage. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA and UVB filters, for very high UV protection, with Licochalcone A, to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The formula also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid, which supports the skin’s own DNA repair mechanism. Unperfumed and extra water-resistant, this product is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for children’s sensitive skin, and may be used on babies as young as three months. The spray-on applicator allows for practical application and re-application on the go, ensuring that young children remain protected from the sun all day long.
- Texture: spray-on lotion;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity;
- Time of application: before sun exposure;
- Age: 3+ months;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects the skin against the damaging effects of sun radiation, hydrates the skin, extra water-resistant, spray applicator can be used quite close to the body, allowing for easy application;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Licochalcone A, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory active ingredient derived from the root of the Chinese Liquorice plant, reduces redness and helps to soothe irritated skin;
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid, which is known for its antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, helps to protect the skin cells in the deeper epidermal layers from harmful UV-induced free radicals and supports skin's own DNA repair mechanism.
How to use
Apply Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Kids Spray SPF50+ generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling, to maintain the original level of protection. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Avoid contact with the eyes.