Eucerin Sun Oil Control Gel-Cream Dry Touch SPF50+ is a daily sunscreen specially indicated for the needs of oily and acne-prone skin. It not only protects from the sun but also helps control sebum and reduces excess shine. It has a unique combination of ingredients. With antioxidants and sunscreen filters, it not only provides high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays but also shields the skin from visible light and oxidative stress. And, with L-Carnitine and lipid-absorbing microparticles, it helps control sebum and reduce excess shine. With a gel-cream texture, it also provides a dry-touch finish and is an excellent makeup base.
All in all, this facial sunscreen not only protects the skin from the sun but also reduces excess shine mattifying the complexion for up to 8 hours. In a clinical study, 90% of the users noticed the skin was less oily, 86% declared the product did not clog their pores, and 81% stated the product has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: excess oil, excess shine, sun exposure, acne-prone skin;
- Time of application: morning, before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: oily skin, including sensitive skin;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays, shields the skin from visible light and oxidative stress, helps control sebum and reduce excess shine, mattifies the skin for up to 8 hours, provides a dry-touch finish, is an excellent makeup base, is non-comedogenic, is compliant with the Hawaii Reef Bill;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid supports the DNA repair mechanism of the skin. It helps to protect the skin from harmful UV-induced free radicals;
- L-Carnitine and lipid-absorbing microparticles help reduce the amount of oil on the skin. They help mattify the complexion and provide a dry-touch finish;
- Licochalcone A has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It not only helps shield the skin from free radicals caused by UVA rays and visible light but also helps reduce redness and soothe irritation;
- Sunscreen filters, such as Avobenzone, offer very high sun protection against UVA and UVB rays.
How to use
Apply Eucerin Sun Oil Control Gel-Cream Dry Touch SPF50+ to the face evenly and in generous doses 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.
Oily & Acne-Prone Skin
For better results, also use:
Regular Price: $16.73
Special Price $13.38