Esthederm Sun Protective Sun Care Oil Body&Hair Strong Sun is a dry oil that can be used on the body and hair in order to protect from sun radiation. The Esthederm formulas help to boost the tanning process by stimulating melanin production in order to achieve a uniform and long-lasting tan. The nourishing texture is quickly absorbed, but provides an intense hydration, with a lovely fragrance.
At Esthederm the formulators believe in communicating sun protection in a broader sense than just SPF, as this is only related to UVB protection and says nothing about the UVA radiation. The "strong sun" sunscreens protect from 96% of radiation and the UVA/UVB ratio is at least 2/3 (the European recommendation is that it is at least 1/3, so Esthederm doubles the recommended value for maximum protection). All Esthederm sunscreens protect from UVA, UVB, IR and visible light.
- Texture: dry oil;
- Skin issues: sun exposure;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: all skin and hair types;
- Main benefits: protects against solar radiation, promotes tanning, nourishes the skin and hair;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones, alcohol.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Adaptasun Technology promotes the tanning process by boosting the melanin production, creating a uniform and long-lasting tan;
- Global Cellular Protection is a patented combination of sun protection ingredients which provide a 360º protection (anti UVA/UVB, visible light and IR);
- Limnanthes alba, Luffa cylindrica and rice bran extract provide an antioxidant protection to prevent premature aging.
How to use
Apply Esthederm Sun Protective Sun Care Oil Body&Hair Strong Sun in the morning, at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 2h exposure, bathing or towell-drying.