Watch videos about this product
Esthederm Intensive AHA Peel Concentrated Serum is a peeling serum, containing fruit-derived AHAs, that refines and unifies the skin texture. The unique blend of 12% AHAs and BHAs provides an action that is similar to a chemical peeling, creating an impressive "new skin" effect. Glycolic, lactic, citric, and salicylic acids work together to regenerate the appearance of the skin, correct dullness, and smooth areas of uneven skin texture. As the complexion acquires a smoother and more even-toned look, small imperfections and residual marks grow less visible. At the same time, the appearance of dilated pores is reduced by 45%, according to clinical trials.
With a light as well as refreshing texture, this serum is a pleasure to apply. Use it every evening for two months, and you will find that your skin feels velvety-smooth after each application. Over time, it will regain its natural radiance, looking better and better each day.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: dilated pores, irregular skin texture, dull skin;
- Time of application: every evening for two months;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: oily to combination;
- Main benefits: smoothes the texture, reduces pore size, brightens the skin;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- 12% AHAs/BHAs boost cell renewal, refine the skin texture, and minimize the appearance of localized imperfections. As a result, they help create a more youthful appearance. This exclusive blend of acids features 4% glycolic acid, 2.5% lactic acid, 3.5% citric acid, and 2% salicylic acid;
- Patented Cellular Water stimulates the skin cells, therefore boosting their energy and vitality. At the same time, it boosts the effects of other skincare ingredients.
How to use
Apply Esthederm Intensive AHA Peel Concentrated Serum in the evening, onto cleansed skin on the face, neck and chest. Let the serum sit for at least 15 minutes before applying your moisturizer. The application of this product should be limited in frequency and duration; apply it every evening for two months, then let your skin rest.
This product contains AHAs, which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. In order to protect your skin from the sun while using this product, apply sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product, and for a week afterwards.
Uneven Texture & Enlarged Pores