Endocare Renewal Retinol Serum is a powerful anhydrous serum that rejuvenates the skin, reducing the appearance of age spots and wrinkles while improving firmness. The serum is suitable for all skin types, yet it is recommended an adaptation period to retinol considering its high concentration. In order to do so, the ideal would be to use a lower concentration of retinol to begin with and then introduce this serum progressively in your routine. This range presents two different concentrations of this very serum: one with 0.5% and this one with 0.2% of retinol.
The star ingredient of the formulation is Retinol. RetinSphere® Technology features 0.2% of pure retinol in microsponges to promote intensive skin renewal and visible rejuvenating results. In addition, bisabolol provides the skin with a soothing anti-inflammatory action and niacinamide reinforces the skin barrier. Equally important, cross-linked hyaluronic acid replenishes the skin with hydration. Add the serum to your routine and, as short-term results, you can expect to find the skin smoother, more luminous, with less visible age spots and fine wrinkles. In the long run, it actually helps to improve skin firmness for more defined facial contours.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: wrinkles, age spots, loss of firmness, uneven texture, dull skin;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: improves skin texture, improves radiance and reduces age spots, visibly reduces wrinkles all the while improving skin firmness, quick absorption, matte finish and velvety touch, airless pump protects the formulation and delivers the perfect amount.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Bisabolol provides the skin with a soothing anti-inflammatory action;
- Niacinamide reinforces the skin barrier, providing comfort and hydration at the same time;
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid replenishes the skin with hydration;
- RetinSphere® Technology features 0.2% of pure retinol in microsponges promotes intensive skin renewal.
How to use
To begin with, give the tube a good shake before each use. Then, gently apply Endocare Renewal Retinol Serum to the face and neck, in the evening. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes when applying. Use a high SPF sunscreen the following morning. With this high concentration of retinoids, your skin may need a progressive adjustment. Start by applying a few times a week and increase the number of applications progressively.
Please read the information on the packaging (QR code) before using it. Keep the product at a temperature below 30ºC/86ºF. It is expected to experience a small burning sensation and skin peel after the first application. In case of continuous irritation, suspend the treatment.
Wrinkles & Age Spots