Elizabeth Arden Advanced Daily Youth Restoring Serum is a fragrance-free, intensive care option that restructures all skin types thanks to Ceramides and essential lipids. Pure in nature, each one of these capsules contains rich oil that reinforces the epidermis' protective barrier, minimizing visible aging signs. Thus, it is perfect to fight wrinkles/fine lines, improving firmness as well as radiance for a rejuvenated look. In fact, a small portion is capable of brightening dull areas, balancing out the skin's tone, in turn supporting natural collagen production. Moreover, this also increases resilience against all kinds of external threats, allowing your complexion to become softer through regular applications. Finally, a simple application can change one's appearance drastically, introducing an array of long-lasting benefits!
- Texture: rich oil;
- Skin issues: wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness, uneven skin tone, dull skin;
- Time of application: daily, during the morning and evening;
- Age: 35+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: promotes natural collagen production, increases the skin's radiance and reduces fine lines/wrinkles, balances out texture and tone, enhances hydration as well as the skin's protective barrier;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, preservatives, emulsifiers.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Enhanced Ceramide Lipid Complex combines ceramides one, three, and six to help skin's natural protective barrier from losing moisture. To the same extent, it also improves texture;
- Botanical Complex Technology provide lipids that help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Thus, this hydrates and plumps the skin, restructuring one's facial appearance;
- Tsubaki Oil works towards improving elasticity and minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Hence, it leaves the skin feeling softer as well as smoother;
- Phytosphingosine is a lipid naturally found in the skin that focuses on repairing the skin's protective barrier. In addition, it supports the skin in order for it to produce the necessary ceramides;
- Lastly, Retinyl Palmitate works to smooth aging signs, enhancing firmness by supporting the skin's natural collagen. All in all, it reverses the usual decrease in production that comes after a certain age.
How to use
Apply one capsule of Elizabeth Arden Advanced Daily Youth Restoring Serum in the morning and another one in the evening, after cleansing your face. Start by giving the tab a gentle double twist and squeeze it onto your fingertips. Then, smooth the oily serum as evenly as possible, performing circular as well as upward motions. Once the product is fully absorbed, follow with your preferred moisturizing cream.
Wrinkles & Firmness