CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is an eye cream with a marine complex to reduce dark circles and eye bags. With the one of a kind ceramides that are the staple at CeraVe, it deeply hydrates and soothes the skin and is even approved by the National Eczema Association to be used by people with atopic skin. Ophtalmologist tested as safe to be used on the eye contour.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dark circles, eye bags;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, reduces eye puffiness and dark circles;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help to restore the skin barrier thanks to the biocompatibility and the ability to retain moisture;
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, which means that it's available to hydrate the skin;
- Niacinamide helps to reduce inflammation and to soothe the skin;
- Marine and Botanical Complex helps to reduce dark circles and eye puffiness.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Eye Repair Cream generously in the morning and evening, onto the eye contour.