Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a facial mist inspired by the youth elixir that was created especially for the Queen Isabelle of Hungary. Given that this product contains 100% natural extracts, it infuses the skin with a vitamin shot that instantly brightens the skin. Provided that this has been a backstage make-up artist favorite for setting make-up, this is a cult product for many Hollywood stars. This elixir tightens the pores, sets make-up and boosts radiance, hence making it the perfect ally for make-up lovers and those with dull skin. With this in mind, this iconic product is one to have always available to ensure that the skin is perfect.
- Fragrance: grape, orange blossom, rose, rosemary, balm mint and myrrh;
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: dehydration, sensitivity;
- Time of application: as needed;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: hydrates the skin, soothing, 100% natural formula, vegan;
- Formulated without: preservatives, fragrance, parabens, ingredients from animal origin, mineral oil.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Grape water has hydrating and soothing actions, therefore increasing the moisture levels on the skin and reducing sensitivity;
- Rose oil helps to tonify the skin;
- Rosemary boosts the skin's energy, hence boosting the skin's radiance.
How to use
Firstly, shake well before using to mix both phases. Secondly, vaporize Caudalie Beauty Elixir onto the face, avoiding the eyes. This mist can be used both as a make-up setting spray or a skin freshener so, as a result, you can use it every time you want.