Bioderma Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas is the first product to help both prevent and reduce dark spots on the most sensitive areas. Its unique formula not only helps reduce pigmentations and unify the skin tone but also hydrates and soothes the skin. To begin with, it contains a combination of active ingredients that act on melanogenesis and its induction which allows it to both prevent and reduce dark spots. It also contains moisture-binding ingredients, which helps keep the skin hydrated. And it also contains ingredients with soothing properties being able to calm irritation and comfort the skin. With a non-greasy and non-sticky texture, that feels comfortable on the skin it is perfect to help reduce dark spots in intimate and sensitive areas and lend the skin a brighter and more even tone. Results are visible after 4 weeks of continued use.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dark spots in external intimate areas and in friction areas such as armpits, elbows, groins, inner thigh, and knees;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 18+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: reduces dark spots and unifies the skin tone, hydrates and soothes the skin, is suitable for the most sensitive areas, is suitable to use after shaving or waxing, has a non-greasy and non-sticky texture that feels comfortable on the skin;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance. parabens.
- Andrographis paniculata and Azelaic Acid act on melanogenesis and its induction. They reduce the amount of melanin on the skin and help both prevent and reduce dark spots;
- D.A.F. patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It helps keep the skin hydrated and shielded from external aggressors;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra not only helps brighten the skin but also provides soothing properties;
- Laminaria Extract calms irritation and soothes the skin.
How to use
Apply Bioderma Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas once or twice a day to the affected areas. Firstly clean and dry the skin and then apply with a gentle massage. It can be used directly after shaving or waxing.
External Intimate & Friction Areas