Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Ultra-Soothing Balm is perfect for the daily care of very dry, irritated, and atopic skin. With a nourishing and soothing formula, it not only relieves dryness and itching but also repairs and protects the skin. Containing β-sitosterol and PEA, this nourishing balm helps calm irritation, such as itching and redness, and reduce the urge to scratch. With Glycerin and the Lipigenium Technology™, it helps hydrate the skin and enhance lipids production which helps restore the skin barrier and protect from irritation. And, with the Skin Barrier Therapy™, it helps limit Staphylococcus aureus proliferation and colonization being especially suitable for the daily care of skin prone to dryness and/or atopy. Its melting texture is easily absorbed and lends the skin a pleasant feeling of softness. Suitable for the whole family, it nourishes, repairs, soothes and protects the skin providing long-lasting comfort.
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: dehydration, dryness, discomfort, irritation, itching, redness, atopic skin;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes, protects and repairs the skin, soothes irritations such as dryness, itching, and redness, is suitable for both face and body, can be used during a crisis or as maintenance, can be used alone or in combination with topical corticosteroids;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- β-sitosterol and PEA calm irritation, such as itching and redness, and reduce the urge to scratch;
- D.A.F patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It not only keeps the skin hydrated but also helps restore the skin barrier enhancing the protection against external aggressors;
- Lipigenium Technology™ boosts the production of lipids helping restore the skin barrier;
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ helps limit Staphylococcus aureus proliferation and colonization due to its anti-bacterial action.
How to use
Apply Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Ultra-Soothing Balm once or twice a day onto cleansed and dry skin. Use the 3.6.9 method. It is a new method to systemize application, developed in order to indicate the right dose of the product to apply. For infants use 3 pumps. One pump for the face, neck, and chest. Other for both arms and back. And lastly one for both legs. For children use 6 pumps. One pump for face and neck, one pump for chest, one pump for back, one pump for both arms, and finally one pump per leg. For adults use 9 pumps. One pump for face and neck, one pump for chest, one pump for back, one pump per arm, and two pumps per leg.
Very Dry, Irritated & Atopic Skin