Watch videos about this product
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Ultra-Soothing Balm is perfect for the daily care of very dry, irritated, and atopic skin. With a nourishing and soothing formula, it not only relieves dryness and itching but also repairs and protects the skin. Containing β-sitosterol and PEA, this nourishing balm helps calm irritation, such as itching and redness, and reduce the urge to scratch. With Glycerin and the Lipigenium Technology™, it helps hydrate the skin and enhance lipids production which helps restore the skin barrier and protect from irritation. And, with the Skin Barrier Therapy™, it helps limit Staphylococcus aureus proliferation and colonization being especially suitable for the daily care of skin prone to dryness and/or atopy. Its melting texture is easily absorbed and lends the skin a pleasant feeling of softness. Suitable for the whole family, it nourishes, repairs, soothes and protects the skin providing long-lasting comfort.
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: dehydration, dryness, discomfort, irritation, itching, redness, atopic skin;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes, protects and repairs the skin, soothes irritations such as dryness, itching, and redness, is suitable for both face and body, can be used during a crisis or as maintenance, can be used alone or in combination with topical corticosteroids;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens.
- β-sitosterol and PEA calm irritation, such as itching and redness, and reduce the urge to scratch;
- D.A.F patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It not only keeps the skin hydrated but also helps restore the skin barrier enhancing the protection against external aggressors;
- Lipigenium Technology™ boosts the production of lipids helping restore the skin barrier;
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ helps limit Staphylococcus aureus proliferation and colonization due to its anti-bacterial action.
How to use
Apply Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Ultra-Soothing Balm once or twice a day onto cleansed and dry skin. Use the 3.6.9 method. It is a new method to systemize application, developed in order to indicate the right dose of the product to apply. For infants use 3 pumps. One pump for the face, neck, and chest. Other for both arms and back. And lastly one for both legs. For children use 6 pumps. One pump for face and neck, one pump for chest, one pump for back, one pump for both arms, and finally one pump per leg. For adults use 9 pumps. One pump for face and neck, one pump for chest, one pump for back, one pump per arm, and two pumps per leg.
Very Dry, Irritated & Atopic Skin