Avène Solar Spray for Children SPF50+ is a practical spray-on sunscreen for the child's sensitive skin, which is highly vulnerable to sun damage. Suitable for all skin types, this formula is enriched with the antioxidant properties of Pre-Tocopheryl and the soothing qualities of Avène Thermal Spring Water, offering very high factor UVA/UVB protection without forming a white film over the skin. The skin is nourished, protected, and soothed all day long, for a fun day at the beach or pool.
- Texture: spray-on lotion;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity, sunburn-prone skin;
- Time of application: before sun exposure;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: spray presentation allows for a practical and precise application, offers high UVB-UVA protection, shields the skin cells against free radicals, milky texture doesn't leave white residue on the skin, waterproof formula, SPF 50+;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens, silicone.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Pre-Tocopheryl, a precursor of Vitamin E, confers antioxidant benefits to the skin, protecting it from free radical damage;
- Avène Thermal Spring Water has a unique, rich, and stable composition, which makes it particularly suitable to soothe, soften and calm fragile and/or sensitive skin.
How to use
Apply Avène Solar Spray for Children SPF50+ to the body before sun exposure. Reapply throughout the day, as often as necessary.