Avène Sun Sunsimed for Actinic Keratosis is a high protection sunscreen for sensitive skin that prevents actinic keratosis, skin cancer (except melanoma) and photo-aging. The SunSitive, a new generation of UV filters provides broad-spectrum coverage and it's highly photo-stable and the Pre-tocopheryl, a precursor of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals, provide optimum protection for highly photosensitive skin types. Water resistant, non-white effect, mineral screen.
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: history of actinic keratosis, photo-sensitivity, premature aging, sun damage;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects skin against sun damage, suitable for sufferers of actinic keratosis, prevents photo-aging;
- Formulated without: parabens, fragrance.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- SunSitive, provides protection against broad-spectrum UVA and UVB rays;
- Pre-tocopheryl, an antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals.
How to use
Apply Avène Sun Sunsimed for Actinic Keratosis every morning evenly over the face and areas of the body exposed to the sun.