Sesderma Hidraderm TRX Liposomal Serum 30ml
Sesderma Hidraderm TRX Liposomal Serum is a depigmenting serum based on tranexamic acid, for a brighter and even complexion, and suitable for sensitive skins.
Out of stock
Sesderma Hidraderm TRX Liposomal Serum is a new depigmentation answer from Sesderma, which contains the depigmenting powers of three different actives. Tranexamic acid is a new depigmenting ingredient which works in a different way from all other depigmenting ingredients used up to this date, as it prevents the activation of the melanin-producing cells, reducing the pigment production and consequently fading dark spots. This serum is suitable even for sensitive skins and those suffering from rosacea, since the formula also reduces redness and protects the skin barrier.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: dark spots, uneven tone, dehydrated skin, redness;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: reduces hyperpigmentation, reinforces the skin barrier, reduces vascularization;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- Tranexamic Acid helps to depigment the skin and keeps the skin barrier function, protecting the skin, while at the same time reduces vascularization of the skin, reducing redness;
- A combination of two other depigmenting agents, Curcumin and 4-Butyl-resorcinol grant a global depigmenting action;
- Niacinamide improver the skin barrier function and prevents dehydration by boosting the ceramides synthesis
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to deeply hydrate the skin and have a filling effect on wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Hidraderm TRX Liposomal Serum in the morning and evening, onto cleansed skin on the face, neck and chest.