ISDIN Psorisdin Psoriatic Skin Control Shampoo helps reduce flaking, itching and redness offering a solution to care for and protect the psoriatic scalp. Its unique formula has keratoregulating properties that help eliminate visible plaques on the scalp and normalize flaking. It also has anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients that help comfort the scalp and relieve signs of discomfort. They help reduce dryness, itching and redness soothing the scalp. In essence, it helps keep the scalp in good condition and reduce the need for pharmacological treatments. Plus, this treatment shampoo also provides a conditioning effect. It leaves the hair with a pleasant feeling of softness facilitating with combing and styling. All in all, with a pleasant texture and scent, this treatment shampoo can not only care for and protect the psoriatic scalp but also lend the hair a pleasant feeling of cleanliness and softness.
- Texture: shampoo;
- Hair issues: psoriatic scalp;
- Time of application: three to four times per week;
- Age: 12+;
- Hair type: all hair types;
- Main benefits: calms both itching and redness, helps eliminate scales and normalize flaking, provides a conditioning effect leaving the hair with a pleasant feeling of softness and facilitating with combing and style, helps reduce the need for pharmacological treatments;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, silicones.
- Anti-Itch Technology helps comfort the scalp and relieve signs of discomfort. It consists of a combination of ingredients, such as Polidocanol, and helps reduce both itching and redness, soothing the scalp;
- Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid lend this shampoo not only anti-inflammatory properties but also a keratolytic action. They help eliminate visible plaques on the scalp and normalize flaking;
- Urea can hydrate and exfoliate the scalp reducing dryness and discomfort.
How to use
Apply ISDIN Psorisdin Psoriatic Skin Control Shampoo to wet hair and scalp and gently massage to lather. Let it act for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Use it three to four times per week.